Easytouch 4 Question (Lighting)

Oct 11, 2013
I have only had my pool for a couple of months. When everything was first turned on my light in the pool was a different color than the light in the hot tub. Now they are synced and I would like the ability to change the colors independently. For the life of me I cannot figure this out. I have read the manuals(they are not very intuitive in my opinion) and "played" with the controls a quite a bit, but no luck. The lights are Intellibrite. I will have to look when I get home for the model numbers. Any help would be appreciated.

I have these lights and yes very difficult to figure out. This is what worked for us. Using the easy touch remote controller or at your automation console, select the menu for setting changes, select your mode pool or spa etc, lights, select the desired color changes (my unit hightlights the selection) and done. Now, the important part, turn off the pool/spa lights and turn back on to reflect the new color. good luck

You don't need the intellibrite controls. My friend has the same system and stumbled across a way to change them but cannot remember how. The last post is confusing in that the menus do not match up with your explanation. Thanks for trying though.

Sorry, I know how frustrating it can be. I have the easy touch 8. I can't believe they are that different, here's the path on my screen. Think of the above as generic "setting" terms for you to look for and a generic path to take. I'll try to clarify my path incase it helps you. Push the easytouch power/menu button to start the remote, when the easytouch menu appears, from the Rt side panel buttons, turn on the light (pool? spa? waterfall?) you want to change. Press the menu button again, the list of settings (lights, heat...) should appear, use up/down arrow buttons (located to the right of the screen), to scroll to "lights", then use Rt arrow button to get to the choices, use the up/down arrow buttons to select the desired mode/color, press the menu button to set it. press the menu button again, and again to back out of all the settings modes until back at the initial screen. From the Rt side panel buttons, turn off the light (pool? spa? waterfall?) you changed. Wait a second or 2 and then from the Rt side panel buttons, turn on the light (pool? spa? waterfall?) you changed. Hope it works for you.

Ok maybe I am not being clear. I know how to change colors and modes. I am looking to have a different color in my spa than in my pool. I will look for a picture of my buddy's pool to give an example.

If you have separate switches for each light, you can set the color, but you have to do the on/off dance to get the color you want. If you have a single switch for both lights, maybe you could add a switch and separate them. Depending on where the splice is.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.