Is there a max flow rate for SW Generators?

Sounds like you do not have the FAS-DPD chlorine test which is required to truly understand the FC and CC levels.

Read the ABCs of pool chemistry article Pool School article if you do not understand what CC are.

jblizzle said:
Sounds like you do not have the FAS-DPD chlorine test which is required to truly understand the FC and CC levels.

Read the ABCs of pool chemistry article Pool School article if you do not understand what CC are.

I will read that. Thanks.

As of today the pool is still stupid crystal clear. I am not sure what to think. Thanks for all the help.

Another update.

Pool is still ridiculously clear. I turned off the SWG to se if it was producing Chlorine for 3 days. Levels dropped to almost nothing. Tirnied AAuto Pilot SWG back up to 50% and later to 65% and things are great. Chlorine is 2.5 to 3.o mg per liter. No algae. Almost no scrubbing with the brush. Just a typical vaccum every week.

Thanks all.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.