Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Favorite Cookbook (Grilling or Barbecue)

1. Back To Top    #1

Jamison, PA

Favorite Cookbook (Grilling or Barbecue)

How about we list some of our favorite cookbooks, with a grilling, barbecue, or smoking theme.

One of my favorites is The Barbecue! Bible. Purist will probably not like it, but he does a good job of mixing up a bunch of different kinds of recipes from all over the world.

2. Back To Top    #2
    NE North Carolina

Re: Favorite Cookbook (Grilling or Barbecue)

I am also a big fan of the Barbecue! Bible. While not technically a cook book, Southern Living Magazine did a special barbecue/smoking magazine about 3 years ago that has also become one of my favorites. Tons of recipes, and lists some of the best 'cue joints in the country.
    13,000 gal AGP, Hayward X-Stream 100 sq ft cartridge, 1 HP Hayward Power-Flo Matrix Pump, all on two 6-hour on cycles per day. Baquacil to BBB convert.
    "It is necessary for us to learn from others' mistakes. You will not live long enough to make them all yourself." - Hyman G. Rickover

3. Back To Top    #3
    Midland, Ontario

Aye, BBQ Bible. Plus some specific books (Chicken, ribs, etc) I recently got a new one from a Canadian guy, don't recall the name right now. (oops).
    40 x 16 IG Vinyl. Goldline SWG
    160 Sq Ft Roof mounted solar array
    2014 Hydropool Serenity 5000 Hot Tub
    The Pool School- A great place to start
    Jason's Pool calculator

4. Back To Top    #4

Richardson, TX

I use the Williams Sonoma Guide to Grilling, good for a couple of things...good rubs and marinades...

Just had a friend tell me about one called 1001 sauces, says her dad loves it, I'll be looking for that one next.
    My pool works thanks to TFP

Please support the site! pages/supporters/

It's cheaper than your first trip to the pool store!