having trouble uploading pics

Ah the joys of the ridiculous number of Mega-Pixels in cameras these days. Who blows their pictures up to WALL size and needs that many pixels?

Any built-in picture viewer on your computer has the ability to re-size the picture. Then you will be able to upload them.

OR

Host them at PhotoBucket / Flickr / etc and post the links

BTW, I am moving this thread to the Test Track.

jblizzle said:
Ah the joys of the ridiculous number of Mega-Pixels in cameras these days. Who blows their pictures up to WALL size and needs that many pixels?

I do all the time! Sure I may not use 100% of a photo, but the ability to zoom in to a spot I wish to use, and still have a high quality photo is a nice touch to have.

As for photo uploads......I myself use Flickr. Free 1TB of storage for all your photos. :D

Well sure if you want to cheat and only use part of the picture ;)

What seems crazy to me is the number of pixels they are cramming on the phones with tiny sensors ... and tiny optics. If you want a good picture, you should not be using a camera phone :D

I agree with jbliz, pixel count has nothing to do with good pictures although sometimes you can get lucky and zoom and still have a decent pic. That new nokia phone with the 41 megapixels is just stupid. That's marketing for you :rant: Reminds me of the clock speed wars with the pentium 4 processor.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.