Plaster Color

Sep 4, 2013
So we are down to plaster. We need some help deciding between Pebble Sheen aqua blue or Wet Edge satin matrix northshore Caribbean. Which is bluer and which just looks better. We have a sport pool 3.5 to 6 ft deep.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum Frost! :wave:

I say it over and over, but I wish I had the Wet Edge option here. Your question is largely one of taste, but what color of blue do you want in the end? Wet Edge has a lot of great vids on youtube showing different products installed, as well as a long one on choosing color. I've looked at so many, it's hard to remember specifics on those, but I'll take a look. If you want darker with your depth, you'll need a deeper color finish. I'll check back, as this is just about my favorite topic to discuss pool wise. I'm building soon, still undecided, and totally obsessed with the finish choice.

We were stuck between Wet Edge Pearl Matrix Chilean Beach Caribbean and Chilean beach Tahoe. Northshore Caribbean is Satin Matrix, Chilean beach Caribbean is Pearl Matrix though as I understand it they are the same color (or as close as possible).

We ended up going with the Tahoe as we felt it was slightly darker although both look good.
This is looking into a 7ft deep end of Chilean beach Tahoe
EDIT: All the pics are in full sunlight

This is looking from the shallow end:

The picture below is a pool from my PB that I know is the Caribbean because I went and looked at it during my decision making process:

Also if you want it to be smooth, you want the Wet Edge Primera Stone. I LOVE the way mine looks (see signature for details).

They make mine with blue instead of white plaster too, can't remember off the top of my head what it is called.

(Edit - Blue Pacific Coast I think)

Even with the background being white, our pool is still very blue.

Here's my Sky Blue.

If you see leaves in the pool, yes we had some storms yesterday and I haven't cleaned them out yet. And the back is a work in progress, we are remodeling/landscaping right now.

What you can't see is how SPARKLY the surface is. Sky Blue has a lot of conch shell in it, it's stunning in person.

photo1_zpsff20f7c0.jpg

photo3_zps83002757.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.