Where to buy Heliocol HC50 panels?

Nov 5, 2013
Hi....I'm a DIYer and need to replace three sections of 4'x12' Heliocol solar panels, HC50. Along with new clamps, o-rings, and gator mounts. Can't seem to find any online dealers where I can buy from. My local dealer wants $420 each for the HC-50 panels. Seems high to me. Anyone know where I can buys these either in southeast Florida, or online for a good price? Reply here or PM.

THANKS,
David

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Heliocol makes it hard for the DIYer. I bought my panels used on craigslist and then found out I was missing some of the connection and mounting hardware. I got my parts from here, but I do not know if they sell the panels: http://www.solar-discounters.com

Why do you need new panels? If there are just s few leaks, you can plug the small tubes. I ended up with 3 small leaks on my 10 panels that I installed.

I've patched them to the point that it's a lost cause. New leaks spring up every few days. Can buy the panels and all the clamps and gator mounts for $1425 locally. Was hoping to find them cheaper. Installer wanted over 3 grand to replace the three panels or over 5 grand to replace all seven of them. Install is a piece of cake.

Thanks
David

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.