Cal Spa 4000 Curcuit Board Problems

Oct 30, 2013
My Cal Spa 4000 will come on, however it will not heat and both motors come on High. I have checked the heating element with a volt/amp/ohm meter and all numbers are correct. Also, the top side control panel LIGHTS will not come on, but I can still control the pumps and light with it. When the pumps come on high i can turn them off with the top-side control panel but after a few minutes the pumps come back on high by themselves. Please help. :shock: :(

Welcome to TFP.

What does correct mean?
Can you tell what all you checked?
When it's supposed to heat are you getting power to the heater terminals?
How do you get the pumps to shut off once they come back on?

Welcome to TFP.

What does correct mean? I have the correct resistances and voltages
Can you tell what all you checked? I check continuity on the heater, voltage on the relays.
When it's supposed to heat are you getting power to the heater terminals? I only get power to the heater if I manually close the contact.
How do you get the pumps to shut off once they come back on? They will not shut off. They first come on in high. I can use the control panel to shut them off briefly,however they come back on high after a few minutes

I hope this helps

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.