Help finding contractor renovation Pinellas County, FL

May 7, 2011
Hello all,

My wife and I are considering re-tiling our in ground pool. The tile is from the '70s and the grout is failing. (coming out in 1/4" chunks) T
he marcite was re-done with diamond brite in 2006 and still looks great.
Also, we want to have the decking looked at and a solar heater quoted.

Any recommendations? A neighbor used Pool Doctors and seem happy.

Also, any experience or advice on having the above done would be greatly appreciated.

Some pictures below. It's hard to see the tile problem, but one can get an idea of the shape and size.

The sparkly pool water is courtesy of all the help from Troublefreepool.com. Thanks!

-Paul

Hi... I'm in Pinellas County and we used SunSation Pools (Steve B). Although I had some problems with a complete remodel job (not all their fault), their tile guy, Kevin, did a pretty good job. I had 1970s pool with original tile and they removed it all and replaced it with modern tile. They will want you to go to their showroom and pick out the tile you want. So far so good on my installation which was done in June this year.

Here is their web page: http://www.sunsationpools.com/pools-Pinellas-Park.html

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.