Ok, I'm a newbie and need some piece of mind............after the acid wash of our Pebble Sheen on Friday, we began filling the pool. The complete fill finally finished Saturday night around 10pm. At about 4am we had torrential downpours for a few hours. Luckily the over flow worked just fine It is Sunday now and I'm wondering if there is anything I should be putting into the pool (chemicals)? I've brushed down the plaster as best I could and could see grey sediment clouds coming up (we have dark Pebble Sheen). My pool builder will be here tomorrow to start up all the equipment and I imagine put in the start up chemicals, but I just feel I should be doing something now to be sure the water is ok. I keep envisioning this massive algae pond that will be too late to fix by the time the PB starts throwing chemicals in it tomorrow.
Unfortunately, my test kit hasn't arrived yet, so I wasn't able to test the fill water before it rained.
I also fear what the addition of so much rain may have caused?
Do I have reason to be concerned or should I just hang tight and wait for the PB tomorrow?