Aquapure EI Hardwired vs Autopilot Nano

Oct 27, 2013
When moving into my new house I was given a home owners warranty from my realtor. The salt chlorine generator went out and I had no problem getting the approval and having the cell and board replaced. Problem is the home warranty company e-mailed me a copy of the receipt and it appears that the contractor that installed the generator was given approval for an Aquapure ei Hardwired (35,000) and even charged the warranty company for an Aquapure BUT they installed an Autopilot Nano (22,000). I've looked up and tried to compare the two and for what I can see the Aquapure is made to last longer but without as many bells and whistles. The warranty company isn't open until tomorrow so I can't let them know of the discrepancy but I'd like to see if I can get feedback on each before approaching the warranty company.
Does anyone have input on which they prefer - Aquapure EI Hardwire or the Autopilot Nano?

Both of those swgs will work for your pool. The Nano puts out about 0.8 grams of chlorine per day (the Nano+ puts out 1.06 grams/day). The output of the aquapure ei is ~0.93 grams/day chlorine...so it appears Autopilot is a little more conservative in there specs and Autopilot would rate the aquapure ei at ~25000 gallons. Our recommendation is to size the swg 1.5-3 times the size of the pool.

It is 12,086 gallons and we live in Florida.

The AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital Nano is in wide use for pools your size. The Nano was built and designed by AutoPilot for the Florida market due to the average pool size being around 15,000 gallons. AutoPilot designs and manufactures their systems in Florida so they are very familiar with the market.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.