Closing an Intex Pool

The cover that came with your pool will sag in the middle causing any debris that gets on it to end up in the middle. If it rains all of the dirt on the cover will end up in your pool due to the fact the cover has vent holes in it. You will need to put some inner tubes in the pool then cover this will help support the cover causing it to be higher in the middle there fore forcing any thing that gets on the cover to be forced to the outer edge of the cover. Or you can drain the pool and take it down for the winter witch will be a pain due to the large size of your pool.

Mine shredded with a little bit of a storm, half fell into the pool, and I left it that way frozen all winter until spring. We dont have any trees around so didnt have much debris in the pool but the cover didnt last very long at all. Spent too much money this year needing to replace a vehicle rolled over on its roof so dont have funds to buy pool stuff so I'm leaving uncovered this year and just draining below skimmer hole and putting equipment away.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.