New Above Ground Sharkline Matrix 24' Round replacing intex

SuzyAbbott

LifeTime Supporter
Dec 29, 2011
Hamilton, NJ
Here's some photos from our pool build in Hamilton NJ over the weekend. Pool was purchased from poolsupplyworld.com and installed by S & S Pool Installers in Hammonton NJ. I would recommend both without a question. Pool was received with a couple of damaged parts and a missing upright, they worked with me as well as Wilbar (the mfg.) to have the pieces arrive in time for the install. I was so frazzled by the broken parts that I miscounted the uprights but they're shipping that today for me and I'll have this puppy done this week!

Sharkline Matrix 24' Round, 54" Deep Resin Pool
Caribbean fish/coral reef liner
Clearwater II 150 sq ft cartridge filter with pump
Sand base, did not use the rhino pad to ensure no wrinkles in liner.

To be purchased before spring..
Saltron Retro Salt Water Generator
Wedding cake steps
New deck
Solar cover
2 additional ecosolar panels to add to existing 2 panels (used with extra intex filter we had, not inline with main filter

[attachment=2:22jo03f8]image1.jpeg[/attachment:22jo03f8]
[attachment=1:22jo03f8]image2.jpeg[/attachment:22jo03f8]
[attachment=0:22jo03f8]image3.jpeg[/attachment:22jo03f8]

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 164
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 161
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    204.4 KB · Views: 163
Re: New Above Ground Sharkline Matrix 24' Round replacing in

[attachment=2:3mt7ganp]image5.jpeg[/attachment:3mt7ganp]
[attachment=1:3mt7ganp]image6.jpeg[/attachment:3mt7ganp]
[attachment=0:3mt7ganp]image7.jpeg[/attachment:3mt7ganp]

More photos...

Attachments

• image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 161
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    264.7 KB · Views: 160
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 161

Last ones!

[attachment=2:34x2d8ap]image9.jpeg[/attachment:34x2d8ap]
[attachment=1:34x2d8ap]image10.jpeg[/attachment:34x2d8ap]
[attachment=0:34x2d8ap]image11.jpeg[/attachment:34x2d8ap]

Attachments

• image9.jpeg
    image9.jpeg
    352.7 KB · Views: 156
  • image10.jpeg
    image10.jpeg
    351.5 KB · Views: 156
  • image11.jpeg
    image11.jpeg
    230.6 KB · Views: 158

Things I learned watching their install...

1. Those nifty hooks with a string to a peg in the ground used to hold the wall up while they were working was pretty smart!!
2. Even when you THINK your yard is level....its not. and it's worth every penny having a machine and the right tools to do the job.
3. Using a vacuum to suck the air/wrinkles out of the liner before filling was pretty neat, I always wondered how they got that nice smooth look!
4. It's well worth paying someone to do the install. From the time they arrived to the time they left it was about 5 hours. Amazing!!
5. Poolsupplyworld is a great place to order from, they'll help with any issues you run into or questions they have. will be ordering from them again.
6. Wilbar, the manufacturer of sharkline is fantastic to deal with, they helped me replace the damaged pieces and also the one missing upright. they are awesome and I'm so glad I chose their products!!

Is it spring yet??? I'm REALLY ready to get winter over with and it hasn't even started yet!!
Suzy

That looks great.

One thing, I have used the saltron retro, and did not like it. It felt very cheap, and the cells do not last very long. Mine exploded within a few months of owning the product. Warranty replacement takes forever. My opinion, not worth the money.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.