Adding IAqualink system, but unsure what f/w rev I have.

Nov 30, 2012
I have a AqualinkRS that was installed by prior owner. The handheld system has given out and since they are 250-300 to replace it's probably worth converting to the wifi system.

They list two variants that depend on the firmware version to purchase the correct one. All I have are photos of it I can go by and the serial number. Where is the F/W version listed if anywhere?

You should be able to read the firmware version off the chip on the control board. You'll have to remove the cover plate (two screws) and then two screws holding the control board in the power center. Once loose, you can pull the control board out a bit and look at the back, where the main program chip is.....it should have a sticker on it with the f/w version.

Do you have any idea how old the pool is? If it is 2006 or older, that's your answer (Jandy has two kits....one for 2006 and older, and one for 2007 and later).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.