I'm not sure where the best place to post this is, so hope this is okay.
We have noticed that our tools and my husband's golf clubs are starting to rust in our garage. Quick research online is leading me to wonder if the chemicals (bleach, pucks, leftover shock that we never use anymore, etc, muriatic acid, etc) are possibly causing this. Does anyone have any knowledge about this problem?
If this is the case, I'm happy to store our chemicals somewhere else...however we do not have a building outdoors to store stuff. I read somewhere that someone put their chemicals in a rubbermaid container and stored it outside, but my concern with that idea is that I believe these chemicals are heat sensitive, so that just sounds like an unsafe idea to me.
Can you give me any input or ideas on this?