Sticky for buried..

Apr 13, 2013
Amarillo, Tx
I have not been a member long, But If it wasn't for TFP I would have (bit off more than I could chew) so thank you all for every bit.. I just wish there was a thread for partial buried. It seems alot of us do this with AGP, even if we aint supposed too.LOL It would be so much easier to read about success and failures. Cause some do not put in subject 1/2 buried.. so search does not come up well. My opinion, pls do not take it wrong. TFP is the best. THANK YOU

We are not big fans of stickies but rather like to produce articles for Pool School. The issue I see with creating that article would be there are so many variations of partially buried pools I wouldn't know where to begin. There is just no "best way" to go about it.

Your idea is not without merit but I am afraid the article would have to be so generic, it would end up sorta' like the Reader's Digest or Sunday paper articles that are basically just fluff.

That said, the Pool School should be an ever changing collection of things that are pertinent to the forum so ideas for new subjects are always welcome if they appeal to a broad cross section of our members.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.