Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Auqua pod "base not responding"

1. Back To Top    #1

Auqua pod "base not responding"

I've had the pool for over a year and had little trouble with the remote. Today I notice the "base is not responding". I did a soft reset on the remote and consulted the manual for re-teaching to the base. Although this has never affected it before, we had a momentary loss of power yesterday.

I scroll through 'settings' menu and the teach remote option is gone! I know it was there at some time because I remember seeing it from time to time, but it is not there...

Any ideas??

CH
    Built 2012: 14x28' free formed IG gunite with 4 person spa. 11,000gal, Hayward 2 speed Tristar pump, Hayward 420sq ft cartridge filter , auto tablet chlorinator (I use BBB), 250BTU Hayward heater, quartz pebble finish, LED lighting

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Auqua pod "base not responding"

Given the lack of response, I reluctantly called Hayward. With no discussion, tech support indicated I need a brand new antenna. While the pro logic system is covered under a 3 year warranty "accessories" like the aquapod and its separate antenna are only covered for 1 year. Too bad...
    Built 2012: 14x28' free formed IG gunite with 4 person spa. 11,000gal, Hayward 2 speed Tristar pump, Hayward 420sq ft cartridge filter , auto tablet chlorinator (I use BBB), 250BTU Hayward heater, quartz pebble finish, LED lighting