Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: vinyl liner pool

1. Back To Top    #1

vinyl liner pool

Will a pool builder install a vinyl liner pool in a yard that has a slope down to the neighbor behind them (i.e. flat yard for me, slope starts in my neighbor's back yard down to his house)?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Houston, Texas

Re: vinyl liner pool

Hi, welcome to TFP! I think the type of pool the builder is willing to install will depend on a lot of factors. Primarily which pool they have the most experience building. Local regulations probably have more to do with where and what type of pool may be installed than anything else. I am assuming you are considering inground pools?
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Yes it is an inground pool. Previous pool contractors were pointing out the risk of leaking affecting the neighbor. Thy were gunite and shotcrete installers.

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome to the forum.

It is best to go with someone who specializes in vinyl pools. True with any type actually in my opinion, but this is usually what you find with reputable builders...they stick with what they know best.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr