I have a 13000 gallon plaster pool. We heated it up over the weekend and had quite a few kids swimming. I took a water sample to our local pool store today and he said I needed to add 1 qt of Muratic Acid to the pool, run the pool for 3-4 hours, then I needed to add 1 lb (1 bag) of Calcium Hypochlorite Shock, then run the pool for several hours more. I did all of this and now my water is fairly cloudy. This is the first time I have ever shocked my pool because it is a fairly new pool, about 2 months old. Will this cloudiness go away or do I need to run the pool all night? Not sure what to do here. Thanks for your help!!