Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Looking for ideas to decorate around standard florida pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Looking for ideas to decorate around standard florida pool

Hi everyone. My husband and I have a nice standard size pool with a screened in enclosure. The deck is done in pavers which are beautiful, but we're having the hardest time decorating around the pool. The pool enclosure is attached to the house which is very common for florida. Most of the pools here look the same. I'm just looking for some inspiration for decorating the pool deck. Please share if you have any ideas or pictures. Thanks!

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Looking for ideas to decorate around standard florida po

Have you check out houzz.com? It is a great website with ideas for home design.

Frontage usually has nice things too. They do a special catalog for pool/backyard items called, "Splash".

Design Toscano always has unique things when I see them in advertised in SkyMall. The bigfoot statue may be a favorite

Josh Ulfers - josh@saltpoolguys.com - 888-725-8766
    SaltPoolGuys.com - AutoPilot Pool Pilot Systems, Parts & Cells - AquaCal Heat Pumps

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Looking for ideas to decorate around standard florida po

I second Houzz, once you figure out the search you can narrow the search to find exactly what you are looking for.
    18x36 Vinyl, sports depth, 8' Roman steps at each end. Hayward 1.5hp 2speed pump, catridge filter, 2 skimmers, no main drain, 3 SR Smith Treo LED lights