Seeking Power Supply Info: Aquabot Bravo

Jul 5, 2011
Northern NJ
Hi All:

A friend gave me an Aquabot Bravo but with no power supply. I've been trying to identify the appropriate unit and have had no luck.
My cleaner has the round, screw in connector and most others have the rectangular plug (like PC computer power connector)

Does anyone know the model or part number for the power supply I'm looking for? Any info on the output specs would be appreciated as well. Is it 12 or 24 volt output, AC or DC, wattage/amperage and pin/wiring specs.

Thanks!

Rick

Attachments

• Bravo.jpg
    Bravo.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Bravo Connector.jpg
    Bravo Connector.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 63
It will be hard to find info on the bravo and viva as they are limited models. They are the same as the blue diamond and blue diamond remote control respectively so the power supply from the blue diamond will work. aquaquality pool as well as other dealers sell water tech blue diamond parts, but IMHO if the supply is much more than 200, its probably not worth it

Wattage: 140 Watts
Voltage: 24 V at cleaner

Pretty simple to sort out. Search ebay for "24V 350W Power supply" - you should pick up a switchmode supply that's a clone of a meanwell for about $50 - Put it in a waterproof box and you should be fine.

As for the pinouts - looks like if it has a 'bag full' indicator, its probably a pressure switch (and should be 'normally open'). The polarity should be interesting to figure out though... How are you with using a multimeter? There is probably a diode to protect the electronics from reverse polarity.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.