Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Took the plunge!

1. Back To Top    #1

Took the plunge!

Just put a deposit on an Ovation Impact 21' round, 54" walls! Going to do the the Aqua Trol SWG also. It will be installed probably the 2nd week of November. Cant wait to use it next year!

I've been doing research here all summer, so I at least have some idea of what I got myself into. I'm sure I'll be spending a WHOLE lot more time now!
    21' Round Ovation Impact, 54" wall. Hayward AquaTrol SWCG, Hayward 1.5 HP pump, Hayward S180T sand filter, Aqualuminator with fountain attachment, Taylor K2006C test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Took the plunge!

Congratulations! Be sure to get yourself a high quality test kit. The TF-100 is awesome and can be found at tftestkits.net.

3. Back To Top    #3

That is my next purchase after a winter mesh cover!
    21' Round Ovation Impact, 54" wall. Hayward AquaTrol SWCG, Hayward 1.5 HP pump, Hayward S180T sand filter, Aqualuminator with fountain attachment, Taylor K2006C test kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Congrats on the new pool !!!
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

5. Back To Top    #5

Congratulations on doing your research, it will pay off I assure you. Welcome to the forum!
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

6. Back To Top    #6

Congrats and welcome to the forum too!!

Glad you did the work to research all this pool stuff. As previously mentioned above, please ensure you have either that TF-100 or a Taylor 2006C in your possession before that pool gets installed. Get a Taylor Speedstir also. It makes life so much easier.

I wish I had room for your pool in my yard. I saw one of those at my local pool store a few months back.....somebody who lives with me REALLY likes that size too. Actually they loved the 30 footer too!!

Welcome!!

Bob