I am in the process of planning a new freeform IG pool build and am considering the RiverFlow Competition endless pool system.
I've seen a couple of threads discussing it. However, they are a couple of years old. Has anyone ended up putting one in? If so, what is your experience:
1) Does it work well with your pool configuration?
2) Do you use it much after the novelty wore off?
3) If so, in what ways do you use it the most?
4) Most importantly, was it worth it in the end? Would you put one in again?
5) Any other details, suggestions, feedback?
I've already gotten some very good information from shakenbake, but wanted to post this for everyone, to see if anyone else had some hands-on experience.
I am really liking it, but the price is giving me a pause and the only real information I found about it was on this forum.