Jul 31, 2013
NW Louisiana
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
My pool just received a new liner and the liner guy disassembled my pool light during the install. When he removed the lens from the light, he did not line it back up the way I had it. My question is:

On a Hayward Astrolite, does it matter which way you turn the lens so that the light reflects in the pool correctly? I had it to where the wording is readable when you are facing the light in the pool, he reinstalled it on a 45 degree angle. Not trying to be OCD here, but I just installed a new light and gasket and I can correct it rather quickly if necessary.

Thanks

It does not matter witch way the lens is the light will still shine the same. If you want it the way you had it you can remove the light and set it on the pool deck to rotate the lens. If you do this I recommend you change the lens gasket to insure a good seal

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.