How to care for the pool surface

Sorry, I thought this was the same as another article I had read.

Thanks for this. Hence, you want to keep the CSI at 0 but then when I use the pool calculator and put everything in for the the pool I have based on the suggested information on this site I get a CSI of -0.4. I know this is within range but how do I bring it down to zero without adding too much calcium? Here are the values I am aiming for

Fc 5
PH 7.5
TA 70
CH 300
CYA 70
SALT 3000
Borate 0

I have a SWG.

Thanks for this. I am a bit of an over excited to be pool owner. I will move into the new house on October 28th and I am trying to learn how to maintain the pool before I move in so I can be right on top of everything and do not need to hire anyone. I have never had or maintained a pool so I am being a bit overzealous. I do not know what the water condition is going to be like. I know the pool was maintained by a pool company and it looked like it was in great shape when we viewed the house a number of times. I was reading everything on the site and, everything seems so clear. I have also already ordered my TF-100 kit and planning to play around with it and test some tap water before I move in. The only thing that left me a bit confused was the plaster maintenance and that seems to be quite clear now.

Anyway based on your suggestion I will aim for a PH that is a bit higher than 7.5. I think 7.6 would be best. Thanks for all the help. This site is quite helpful.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.