Ultra Armor Maxx Mesh Winter Cover

Hi, we just put this cover on our AGP the end of September for the first time. It sure blows up easy in the wind but no damage to the cover or pool....not sure if a solid cover would be any different though. This is our first winter with a pool. Oh and we don't have a deck around it yet.
It's been easy to strain any leaves out with net. We didn't use a pillow with it. I added some spring clamps all around the outside to try and help with windy days but not convinced it has helped at all.
So far so good. It's nice and lightweight and easy to put on. Will be easy to store.

Hi, we just put this cover on our AGP the end of September for the first time. It sure blows up easy in the wind but no damage to the cover or pool....not sure if a solid cover would be any different though. This is our first winter with a pool. Oh and we don't have a deck around it yet.
It's been easy to strain any leaves out with net. We didn't use a pillow with it. I added some spring clamps all around the outside to try and help with windy days but not convinced it has helped at all.
So far so good. It's nice and lightweight and easy to put on. Will be easy to store.

Are you saying that the wind does not just blow through it so that it stays laying flat? I was thinking about trying a mesh cover instead of just the leaf net like we usually do, but if the wind doesn't blow through, and blows it up like a mushroom as a normal winter cover does, it will not work for me.

Thanks for input! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.