which seal kit for hayward RS1500?

Sep 23, 2013
So, I have a little leak on the pump side of my motor mounting plate. I figure i better get it fixed before the problem multiplies... I cant seem to find much info on the hayward RS1500 pump. I found a .pdf schematic and tried to cross reference some of the parts on it to the part numbers in the go kits. From what i can tell i need the GO-KIT3 can anyone confirm? I found this kit for like $21 shipped. Is that an OK price? if not where is a good place to buy pool parts?

Thanks

The RS line of Hayward pumps I think are only sold by Leslie's pools. Effectively it is the same as the the Super pump line, but I am not sure if all the seals are the identical. Certainly Leslie's should have what you need, not sure the price, but might be worth a recon mission ;)

All of the part numbers are the same, so it should work. There is a part listed as "Support Base O-Ring", which I think is the lid gasket. I don't know why they call it a "Support Base O-Ring". Perhaps it's the same gasket as used in another piece of equipment, and that is what it is called for that piece of equipment.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.