Need help with cleaning small bugs and stuff

There was some really strong wind yesterday around my area so the cover was blown off during the night. A lot of dust, small leaves, and bugs is in my pool today so I tried to vacuum the bottom as much as I can. I used the net to get all the leaves and bugs that was big enough to not get through the net. After all that, I still see a lot of small little things and leaves left floating on top of the pool. Anyone know a good way to get those out? Other than leave it for the pump to do it slowly?

Maybe you could slip a pair of pantyhose over the end of the net and screen out the bugs. They may fit, if not maybe you could bend a clothes hanger and stick it on the pole somehow. The less you stretch the pantyhose the better it will filter. I know the pantyhose catches alot of tiny bugs and such in the skimmer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.