Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Problems posting pics

1. Back To Top    #1

Problems posting pics

Been linking hundreds of photos on several other forums (EX. CORVETTEFORUM.COM) and they use the same software, but just can't sem to get this to work.

My post is at post586501.html#p586501 using my dropbox url with appropriate IMG code with inserted in between.

example [emg]https://www.dropbox.com/s/gjxrlg0i5xx9vjl/2013-05-17%2007.07.38.jpg[/emg] (changed the i in img to e so you can see the code)

Still getting the same dreaded X

IS THIS A FORUM THING OR A DROPBOX ISSUE?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Problems posting pics

See my response in your thread linked above.
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Problems posting pics

Linen,

I tried it and all I get is download original (wanting to DOWNLOAD and save my picture to my laptop). No where does it say direct download. Maybe just maybe it is a Goverment computer (NMCI) thing. Best bet for me to try it at home. Either way approeciate your assistance.

R/
    David