REplacement Cartridge

Oct 1, 2013
Hi, I have just purchased a Zodiac Nature2express Raplacement cartridge. Problem is, when we removed the old one, the cartridge broke off inside the casing and now we have no idea how to remove the rest of the thread without damaging the casing. Can anyone help me with some idea's? Are you able to purchase the casing? I feel Im in trouble - Thanks Nicole

Hi welcome to TFP! If you could post a picture of the problem that may help us find a solution for you.

You will probably get several recommendations to just remove the Nature 2 system, since the minerals used in the cartridge can build up in the water and cause problems with staining over time.

Welcome to tfp, nicole175 :wave:

I agree with zea, stop using the nature2, it adds copper to your water which can stain pool surfaces and turn blond hair green. If a pool is properly chlorinated, then there is no need for copper. As zea said, post a pic so we know what part broke.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.