Started getting low amps warning about a week ago, need help to diagnose.
- pool pilot SC36, 6 years old
- Per system test it's running at 28 volts and 0.6 amps on power level 2
- installed OEM replacement cell ~5 months ago
- installed new cell cord ~5 months ago
- salt level 2900 (tested by pool store)
Once I got the low amps warning I did a couple things with no change in the results:
- When I do a force reverse I get the same 28 volts and 0.6 amps
- changed out cell cord to old one that is still in decent condition, no change
- visually verified cell not producing chlorine by lack of tiny bubbles coming from jets
- removed cell and cleaned it, had very little buildup, no wear, reinstalled and started, no change
Information I've seen indicates that a bad cell cord or low salt would be the suspects, that's not the case here, what should I look at next?