Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Trish3125 - Hello

1. Back To Top    #1

Southeast Indiana

Trish3125 - Hello

Hello to all. I love this site and visited it a couple times before joining. I've found the topics very helpful, and feel I have a place to get help with any problem I may have with my pool. I have vinyl inground, 17000 gal, sand filter. I own my own business.
    IG Vinyl
    17000 gal
    6' deep end
    sand filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Trish3125 - Hello

This is the best pool site that I have ever encountered and I have learned and am still learning more from them than any pool store I've ever visited. These guys have gotten me through a baquacil conversion and an algae attack. I've also learned the importance of testing your own pool water and understanding the results. The pool calculator has become my best friend (LOL)
    16 x 32 IG Vinyl
    Sand Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

Coastalish 'down easter'

Trish, welcome here!! While i sincerely hope you never have any trouble with your pool please know that the nice/ knowledgeable folks here will help see you through anything that might arise 8)

BTW - we really appreciate pool pictures
    Luv& Luk

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome to TFP.
    15x30x54 AGP, Hayward 1hp 2 spd pump, cartridge filter, Royal Entrance steps,Pool Rover Jr

5. Back To Top    #5
    Southwest OH

Howdy neighbor
    ~_~ Sherry ~_~
    24' Round AGP, 13,500gal, 1.5hp Hayward
    TF100 Test Kit BBB Baby!!!