What Brand Mesh Cover is this?

RUSigX

Aug 28, 2013
Lake Wylie, SC
This is a custom made mesh cover and it has a few rips that need to be repaired. I ordered a Loop loc repair kit but they sent the wrong color (green) and the patch kit pattern does not match my cover. The Loop Loc pattern looks to be wider and it's one of those kits with the 3 patches with 3M adhesive on the back. Does anyone know what brand cover this is and where I can purchase a patch kit?

[attachment=0:287id98j]IMG_0540.jpg[/attachment:287id98j]

My apologies for the late reply as I didn't see your message.

I cleaned the cover a while back and I don't recall any tags on it. I do know that it was custom made for the pool with a price tag of $3,500. This is what I ordered previously and it did not match (wrong color and much wider pattern).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005HZ ... UTF8&psc=1

Here is the pic of the anchor straps, do you need a pic of the actual anchor that's in the pavers?

[attachment=0:2ip9x7bw]IMG_0543.jpg[/attachment:2ip9x7bw]

RUSigX said:
I do know that it was custom made for the pool with a price tag of $3,500.
Can you get any information (paperwork etc.) from the person who bought the cover?

A close-up picture of the brass anchor might help.

There are so many manufacturers now that make similar covers that it can be hard to identify a cover maker just by the cover.

RUSigX said:
Unfortunately I can no longer get in touch with the previous owner. I know the cover was made in 2006 if that helps any.

If you know the name of the person or business who ordered it, you may be able to contact Loop-Loc and see if it is one of theirs. they keep records so you can order a replacement cover.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.