Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: What Brand Mesh Cover is this?

1. Back To Top    #1

What Brand Mesh Cover is this?

This is a custom made mesh cover and it has a few rips that need to be repaired. I ordered a Loop loc repair kit but they sent the wrong color (green) and the patch kit pattern does not match my cover. The Loop Loc pattern looks to be wider and it's one of those kits with the 3 patches with 3M adhesive on the back. Does anyone know what brand cover this is and where I can purchase a patch kit?

[attachment=0:287id98j]IMG_0540.jpg[/attachment:287id98j]
    27K Gal IG Pebble Stone, 1.5HP Century Pump, Polaris Booster Pump with 380 Cleaner, Hayward DE 4820 Filter, Jandy Lite2 400k BTU Heater, Aqua Rite SWG, TF-100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: What Brand Mesh Cover is this?

There is usually some sort of identification on the cover somewhere. Look for a tag or other identifying mark.

Can you post a picture of one of the anchors?

3. Back To Top    #3

My apologies for the late reply as I didn't see your message.

I cleaned the cover a while back and I don't recall any tags on it. I do know that it was custom made for the pool with a price tag of $3,500. This is what I ordered previously and it did not match (wrong color and much wider pattern).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005HZ ... UTF8&psc=1

Here is the pic of the anchor straps, do you need a pic of the actual anchor that's in the pavers?

[attachment=0:2ip9x7bw]IMG_0543.jpg[/attachment:2ip9x7bw]
    27K Gal IG Pebble Stone, 1.5HP Century Pump, Polaris Booster Pump with 380 Cleaner, Hayward DE 4820 Filter, Jandy Lite2 400k BTU Heater, Aqua Rite SWG, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Looks like my Loop Loc
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by RUSigX
    I do know that it was custom made for the pool with a price tag of $3,500.
    Can you get any information (paperwork etc.) from the person who bought the cover?

A close-up picture of the brass anchor might help.

There are so many manufacturers now that make similar covers that it can be hard to identify a cover maker just by the cover.

6. Back To Top    #6

Unfortunately I can no longer get in touch with the previous owner. I know the cover was made in 2006 if that helps any.

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by RUSigX
    Unfortunately I can no longer get in touch with the previous owner. I know the cover was made in 2006 if that helps any.
    If you know the name of the person or business who ordered it, you may be able to contact Loop-Loc and see if it is one of theirs. they keep records so you can order a replacement cover.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

8. Back To Top    #8

I went back and ordered a loop loc 'mesh' patch kit in blue and it matched perfectly. Seems I ordered a 'non-mesh' in green before and the design is quite different. Thanks!