Closing myself

Oct 23, 2012
First time pool owner with safety extremesh cover. My question is with putting on the mesh cover in regards to my waterfall. The cover has been custom made, and came with a thick wire and 2 bumper type of additions to go around the waterfall area. Does anyone have any insight on how to attach the cover to the metal posts using the wire provided along with how to attach the bumper pieces. Pool company told me that they need to come out to close the pool and can't provide instructions over hte phone, and them coming out would cost $250.

Funny how now that they have my final payment, dealing with them is a whole new experience.

urbanjaybird said:
First time pool owner with safety extremesh cover. My question is with putting on the mesh cover in regards to my waterfall. The cover has been custom made, and came with a thick wire and 2 bumper type of additions to go around the waterfall area. Does anyone have any insight on how to attach the cover to the metal posts using the wire provided along with how to attach the bumper pieces. Pool company told me that they need to come out to close the pool and can't provide instructions over hte phone, and them coming out would cost $250.

Funny how now that they have my final payment, dealing with them is a whole new experience.

Might be worth having them do this one time... then you will know how to do it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.