filter control valve - parts

Jul 3, 2013
Have Pac-Fab(Pentair?) sp-710 sand filter control, rated 75 G.P.M., 6 position ... there is the # 5037 on lable @ 3:00 position

Leaks very slowly(for now) out top of unit, under handle. Also, handle broken, but not cause of leak.

have hunted parts but none found under sp-710. Figure while in control, might as well replace spider gasket as well. would love to find a new handle and valve gasket kit.

Thanks,

Thomas

will try.
picture w/o handle.[attachment=2:isg91o3m]1.jpg[/attachment:isg91o3m]

Went to hayword site earlier.. and found ...

Hayword has inlet/output pipes "stacked" these are offset @ aprox. 45 degrees[attachment=1:isg91o3m]2.jpg[/attachment:isg91o3m]

other side[attachment=0:isg91o3m]3.jpg[/attachment:isg91o3m]

Hope photos are attached.!?

Thomas

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 62

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So far Inyoupools.com "cheapest" on parts by almost 1/2, but look like they aftermarket products. Pool zoom look to b "pentair" parts. Ebay "cheapest" but will not buy from a never known, fell off a truck, source.

Thomas

F.y.i all

Went to BBB re In yo Pools. they are an internet site that supports other dealers. Read most of the BBB complaints and looks like in yo pools.com did try to do as much as deemed reasonable to remedy each issue.
As is often the case, BBB determined that most "issues" were customer order/usage problems vs. inyopools.com probs. Interesting reading, sortof.....

Thomas

TFP does not endorse Suppliers or manufacturers. There are just too many variables for us to EVER get involved in that.

Our members often report good success with certain equipment or suppliers and that's where we will leave it.

Just a tiny bit off topic, but TFP does not allow "drive by rants" about business transactions. If you have never had a post on this forum and your first one is railing against another party about a business transaction, that post will not be approved.

Similarly, if you make a gushing, glowing report about a resource or product and you have little to no history with TFP, that, too will not be approved. We are inundated almost daily with people trying to sell their products posing as satisfied customers.....once caught, they are permanently banned.

TFP walks has to walk a pretty fine line in this area but it's one more of the many reasons this forum is so pleasant to visit.

Dave, was not trying a "drive by, or an endorsement, which, by your posting the comments you seem to have understood. I will not even forward an e-mail without some research on my part.
Anyway, thanks for clearing up my confusion on Hayward vs. PacFab/Pentair. I was confused due to the similar Model #s of both brands and needed confirmation.

Thank you very much 4 ur time.

Thomas

Dave, was not trying a "drive by, or an endorsement, which, by your posting the comments you seem to have understood.
No, it really wasn't aimed at you but your thread did give me the opportunity to expand the subject
Who does TFP recc for parts.
My post is pointed at the forum as a whole. It was an explanation of why, as a forum, we don't endorse products or suppliers and then I got on a roll and expanded it into an explanation of why you never see any first time poster "rants" on the forum....virtually the same reasoning. We can't verify one side or the other.

Personal anecdotal business transactions by members having many prior posts on the forum are fine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.