Pump Not Turning on - Aqua Logic Board

Sep 21, 2013
My pump stopped working so i got another and hooked it up to find it was still not turnning on.

I contacted an electrician to see if it was the Aqua Logic board . He tested the voltage going to the pump and determined it was not 240V. He recommended i get a new board at a cost of $2880 - Yikes!!!

Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with this type of problem with a Goldline Aqua Logic board?

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Frank

I replaced a board on my Aqua Logic system when the component that controls electricity to the SWG fried for $300-$400. I know the board also controls the functions of the pumps, but unless he wants to replace everything, that estimate is way too high. I ordered the board through Amazon and with little skill (but lots of patience) I completed the job in an hour or so. Did he give you a breakdown of parts and labor? Can you identify which component he wants to replace?

thanks for the reply - no breakdown just a quote for a new board and electrical hookup -

Does Amazon still sell the board?

flintstone said:
I replaced a board on my Aqua Logic system when the component that controls electricity to the SWG fried for $300-$400. I know the board also controls the functions of the pumps, but unless he wants to replace everything, that estimate is way too high. I ordered the board through Amazon and with little skill (but lots of patience) I completed the job in an hour or so. Did he give you a breakdown of parts and labor? Can you identify which component he wants to replace?

thanks for the reply - how do I tell which model? - I can't seem to find anything on the outside of the unit.

not actually sure what the electrician is doing as he didn't give me a detail estimate - I assume that he was pricing to replace entire motherboard and hook everything back up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.