20'x 44'x10'd Slate Grey Black Granite liner IGP in MA

BQ

Jul 15, 2013
Thank you for this site and all of its contributors. I hate going into something not knowing everything I can about it, so the information and advice here is amazing and greatly appreciated!
Here is our digital rendering. (Designer got carried away with plantings. :roll: )
We are going with a 3 HP variable speed pump, SWG, Automation, 400K Propane heater
This is the liner:
slate-gray_black-granite-lg.jpg

image_zpsed6a4634.jpg

image_zps79279583.jpg

image_zps5a3f985a.jpg

image_zpsb4b50db4.jpg

image_zps638e9dfd.jpg

image_zpsfa3c2dd4.jpg

Re: 20' x 44' inground black liner pool install

Doobs...we went with Family pools of Lawrence. By far, the best pool company out of 10 companies I met with!!
Thanks for the referral!

Best renderings ever, at least that I've seen! Can't wait the see the progress. Maybe you can show a side by side of the actual versus concept drawing at the end.

I have a 3 hp variable speed pump on my pool and yes it is way overkill but that's how Pentair builds it. The pump cost $850 and NStar, our electric utility, gives you a $200 rebate for buying it so between the rebate and the operating savings it will pay for itself in no time. If you are getting the same pump, you will love it. Unless it is running at full speed you can't even hear it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Awwww YOU are off to a good start with the pics! I LOVE living the pool build through pics. I am so glad I do not have to really live it (pushed back starts and so on).

Good luck today. Will you be able to be there when they dig?

Kim

Thanks Kim. I was here for the dig which was nice to see everything go down. (or go out. :cool: )
Also helps everything stay on track. :whip:
Here's today's progress:
IMG_20131002_092422102_zpsdbb39fda.jpg

72716ee80e65c9a2fbbbf3a41ec794cf_zpsb58ace98.jpg

IMG_20131002_121454125_zpsf8f90b54.jpg

563c3706bc50b4adf09ecd8136c9c732_zps68a4c7a4.jpg

Final end of day photo:
IMG_20131002_170503108_zps3939dfca.jpg

Faster than you think with a liner pool. We were swimming in ours in a week and a half. Of course, that was at the beginning of August and I'm still working in the pavers. Too much swimming to get the pool finished!

Doobs,
Ken told me about all the rock you had. This looked very easy to dig with very little rock. :cool:
They don't have the pool kit in yet, So they don't have a date for me. :?
I am glad I'm not expecting this done this season. Much less urgency.
Are your skimmers painted on the inside or are they black plastic? They want to sell me white "throats" that are painted black with black face plates. :crazy:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.