Merline cover side anchor?

jtech1

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 9, 2009
Does anyone have a picture of a Merlin cover side anchor? ie. an anchor that would be used to secure a cover inside a cave. It has been described to me as a two piece anchor. One piece goes into the rock and the other pieces threads in in winter to secure the cover. I have a sample of one from Loop-Loc that a dealer left with me and the threaded part you see in the summer is only 3/8" dia. ... but I decided to go with Merlin and the dealer has only described it to me... two piece also, but he says the threaded part is 1/2" instead... I'd love to see a picture of one, if anyone has a Merlin cover with one of these side wall anchors. Thanks!

wall_anchor.jpg

Something like this?

I really don't know, I'll let you know the brand of the cover when I go to close the pool. I didn't install the cover though. Regardless, it seem to work pretty well when opening the pool. and I like the idea of being able to unscrew the eyebolt so you really can't see anything in the summer time. I have never installed a looploc cover on a pool with a raised wall yet so I'm no familiar with the hardware

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.