Tiki Torch Can replacement... It came to me after a Coors

bobodaclown

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 14, 2011
Murrieta, CA
Hello All,
I've found a replacement for the Tiki Torch metal container. A 16oz Coors Silver bullet can.
It fits perfectly.
One of my Tiki Torch cans had a leak, and I was too lazy to replace it. I had a busy day today, so had a Coors 16oz Silver Bullet while I was relaxing in the pool. Finished my beer, and was looking at the empty can. I had 2 of the 3 torches lit, due to the 3rd leaking.

I noticed the can had a big mouth, similar to the Tiki torch. Thought oh what the heck, let me check it out. Low and behold a perfect fit. The Tiki Torch top screwed on perfectly.
[attachment=0:3uu23zyz]Tiki.jpg[/attachment:3uu23zyz][attachment=1:3uu23zyz]16oz Coors silver Bullet.jpg[/attachment:3uu23zyz]

Waste not want not.

Attachments

• 16oz Coors silver Bullet.jpg
    16oz Coors silver Bullet.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 182
  • Tiki.jpg
    Tiki.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 181
Re: Tiki Torch Can replacement... It came to me after a Coor

BRAVO!!!!! :cheers:
I don't drink, but when I buy me some Tikis next year, I'm going to have to collect me some cans from neighbors & friends!!! :D *plugs nose*

Also, seeing as I don't drink, the following question won't seem quite so silly....
They actually make a Coors can /w a threaded top, like a glass bottle, but made entirely out of aluminum?? :shock:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.