Jandy Aqualink No Flow

Mar 25, 2012
Keller,TX
Hi, I have a 2 year old Jandy Aqualink SWG system. It's been reading "no flow" for about a week now so I replaced the flow sensor. The old one and new one have the "good" black epoxy. Upon startup when the pump is priming at 3250 rpm's everything is fine but when it goes into normal mode at 2250 rpm's the no flow light comes on as well as the cell reversing light.
Any ideas? Thanks.

Make sure the filter and cell are clean. A reduced flow can occur if these are not clean which means the sensor is doing its job.

Does everything work fine when the cell in not in reverse mode? If the system is not working and in reverse mode try switching off the power to everything and then turn it on again. There could be a board problem or the cell is starting to go bad. My system had your systems same problems for a couple of weeks but then it started to display codes that the cell was finished. I got about 2.5 years out of my first cell and it was replaced under warranty because I have a 3 year warranty on all my equipment.

In the mean time, add liquid chlorine to the pool to make sure you have enough chlorine in the pool.

I called the pool builder they said it most likely is a bad flow sensor which in turn would cause the cell to shut down. Once they can get it to show flow the cell should stop reversing. They're going to look at it next week. It's still under warrantee.
Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.