Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Liner Brand Recommendation?

1. Back To Top    #1

Liner Brand Recommendation?

I'm about to replace my liner after about 7 years (I'm not the original owner). There are not many pool companies (at least that I have found) around here that deal with liners. There is one guy (who basically works out of his home) that specializes in liners. He has done about 50 this summer alone in an area with a population of about 250,000; I think that's quite a few for a single summer.

Anyway, he sells McEwen liners and since he is "self employed" he can beat the prices on the franchise pool companies in the area (I also believe that it's a cash price).. I know people on here have stated about premiere liners and I have not found anyone local that sells them.

I'm not sure that I can post links, but are there any glaring warnings on this brand?
    27K Vinyl IG Pool
    18x36, Aquarite with Goldline T-15 SWG,
    Hayward 244T Sand Filter, 1.5 HP Hayward Super Pump w/ AO Smith B129 Motor
    Taylor 2006 Test Kit
    NW Louisiana

2. Back To Top    #2
    Houston, Texas

Re: Liner Brand Recommendation?

I think for the most part liners are pretty much equal in quality. I don't recall any threads with problems associated with any one brand of liner. You want to be sure they measure the pool accurately. That will have more to do with the quality of the individual liner than anything else.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!