Best time to buy a Intex 24x12 52 Agp?

Piolin

Sep 9, 2010
Miami, FL
Hi

I plan to purchase a Intex 24x12x52
from Amazon, right now it's $1119 delivery at my door.

It's this the best price of the year?

Or should I wait longer for a better price?

I live in Miami, so we can swim all year around :party:

According to camelcamelcamel.com, the lowest price on this was $999 back on May 7, 2013. It looks like it was around $1,028 up until Sept 6 when it went up to $1,169 and then dropped to the $1,119 it has been at for the past few days. If you're not familiar with this site, you can enter a URL for an Amazon product and it will give you the pricing history on it. You can also save items and set up alerts that email you when it hits your target price. If you haven't bought it yet and aren't in a hurry for it I would set up an alert and watch the price. I'm watching a bunch of things right now in preparation for Christmas!

ETA: The interesting thing is that contrary to popular belief, the lowest price on this was mid-May - early June! http://camelcamelcamel.com/Intex-54983EG-Rectangular-24-Feet-12-Feet/product/B00AA8AB92

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.