Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pebble Sheen- Aqua

1. Back To Top    #1

Pebble Sheen- Aqua

Does anyone have Pebble Sheen in the color of aqua in their pool? I'd love to see pics.
    Tracy

35' X 19' pool (pool depth: 3.5', 5.5', 4'. Perimeter 97) 2 HP Jandy (2 speed)
    Spa 9.6' X 7.4' (10 jets total- 4 on circ, 6 on 2hp booster, 6' cascade spillway to pool). Heater: 400 BTU LXi
    Tanning ledge and benches covered with stone. 2 LED pool lights, 1 LED spa light.
    PebbleSheen finish in Aqua Blue
    30" gas fire pit raised 18".

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pebble Sheen- Aqua

18,600 gal, IG, Jandy 60 sq ft DE filter, 2HP VS pump
    Stonescapes Tahoe Blue mini pebble

3. Back To Top    #3

I have put down a deposit for a new plaster job in the spring for Aqua Blue Pebble Sheen. I just googled it and probablly have looked at every pic on the web The one thing that the pool company indicated that is going to do it was that the darker colors increase the temp of the pool by about 5 degrees. The Aqua the least of the colored ones.
    Inground 22k gallon gunite 15x31 main pool, 15x7 wading pool/sunning deck, hot tub/with overflow (9' octagon with limestone top) & slide NSWG, Aqua Blue Pebble Sheen
    Filter dual cartridge Sta-rite 450sq/ft, TF-100 Test Kit
    Heater Raypak 2100 400k btu cupro-nickel exchanger
    Auto pool cover, Polaris 280 auto pool cleaner, Jandy AqualinkRS8 Remote Control System

4. Back To Top    #4

We went back & forth on colors forever! Finally decided on aqua. I'll post pics when it's done. PB did the gunite last week.
    Tracy

35' X 19' pool (pool depth: 3.5', 5.5', 4'. Perimeter 97) 2 HP Jandy (2 speed)
    Spa 9.6' X 7.4' (10 jets total- 4 on circ, 6 on 2hp booster, 6' cascade spillway to pool). Heater: 400 BTU LXi
    Tanning ledge and benches covered with stone. 2 LED pool lights, 1 LED spa light.
    PebbleSheen finish in Aqua Blue
    30" gas fire pit raised 18".