Vinyl liner total rebuild

May 13, 2011
I have purchased a foreclosure which was sitting for a few years, and now it's time to rebuild the pool which was boarded up. I received one quote for a total rebuild, just to see if it's in the ballpark of what I'm willing to spend. Otherwise I would be willing to abandon it.

Here are some photos of what I'm up against.

2013-09-14

2013-09-14

2013-09-14

we have not stepped foot in the back yard because of this monstrosity, so I would like to fix it. I am going to get a few more quotes, but is there any part of this that's easily DIY?

The total quote came to $25,000. They were kind enough to itemize the quote, and the liner change was $5000, which seems very reasonable. There are a few things I will have to discuss with the builder, but I'm not sure what "8' Canteliever Step - 42" " Canteliever Step for Bullnose or Brick-Over Coping" which came to $2800.00. I'm not sure if that's necessary. Also they quoted $2800 for 2 lights. I'm sure I can do that myself.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.