IntelliChem Users- What is this (With picture)

Jul 12, 2013
I received my IntelliChem yesterday from the PB so that I could take it apart, stare at it and see how I wanted to use it. Here is my question- what is this for and where does it go?

On one end it is 3/8's compression and on the other it is 1/4 compression. But where does this go in the system? This is my guess and you all tell me if I am correct. Somewhere I read that the outlet for the flow canister has to be smaller than the inlet so that the water will only flow one way. So I am guessing that it goes after the canister, but before the outflow connects back to the return line (of course after the heater). Thanks in advance.

It's just a tubing to tubing reducer. It won't stop flow in either direction. The only reason that the outlet has to be smaller than the inlet is so that the canister doesn't empty. I don't know where that part goes but if it's required, it should be clear in the manual.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.