Would you buy one of these - cleaning stand for SWG

I would if the current retail price had not jumped to almost $80. The ebay price is last years's retail so it's probably not going to last long after they have to reorder them.

I just use an expandable rubber plug in the bottom port of the cell, then set it in a bucket (to prevent any harm from spills) and fill only the cell with the acid solution :idea: Oh sure, it's a $3 solution to an $80 problem, but it works :wink:

waste said:
I just use an expandable rubber plug in the bottom port of the cell, then set it in a bucket (to prevent any harm from spills) and fill only the cell with the acid solution :idea: Oh sure, it's a $3 solution to an $80 problem, but it works :wink:

You know, I was thinking after I posted this question - that I bet there is some PVC lid or something that fits it and does the job for much less - and here you are with this great solution.

Okay - please expand on the directions on how to find "an expandable rubber plug" - if I go in Home Depot, is that what I ask for - what aisle are they in?

THANKS!!!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.