Swim-Spa replacement jets

Sep 12, 2013
I really hope someone here can help me out. I have what my installer called a Swim-Spa which is a fiberglass pool with four Hayward Jet-Air III Hydrotherapy Fittings with the vari-flo assembly in them which are located in the two corners of the shallow end of the pool for a total of 8 Jet Air III fittings.

At the other end of the pool are two other jets that you can redirect the water flow from the 8 aforementioned vari-flo jets to (what appear to be Jet Air fittings only a little larger) jets that you swim against. In each of these are the two items of which I have several pictures. As you can see the only that is out is broken and has to be replaced if you believe you can identify I can supply more photos.

The water supply to all of these fittings is from two seperate pumps than the main ciruclating pump.

Can you assist here?

Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_1445.JPG
    IMG_1445.JPG
    468.9 KB · Views: 36
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.