Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Swim-Spa replacement jets

1. Back To Top    #1

Swim-Spa replacement jets

I really hope someone here can help me out. I have what my installer called a Swim-Spa which is a fiberglass pool with four Hayward Jet-Air III Hydrotherapy Fittings with the vari-flo assembly in them which are located in the two corners of the shallow end of the pool for a total of 8 Jet Air III fittings.

At the other end of the pool are two other jets that you can redirect the water flow from the 8 aforementioned vari-flo jets to (what appear to be Jet Air fittings only a little larger) jets that you swim against. In each of these are the two items of which I have several pictures. As you can see the only that is out is broken and has to be replaced if you believe you can identify I can supply more photos.

The water supply to all of these fittings is from two seperate pumps than the main ciruclating pump.

Can you assist here?

Thanks,
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Swim-Spa replacement jets

Welcome to TFP!

I know this is an older post and no one answered it, but wanted to encourage you to continue to post and ask questions. Not every question gets an answer, but we should have at least welcomed you to the forum.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

3. Back To Top    #3

I was able to locate the guy that put my pool in and he was able to tell me who the manufacturer was. Unfortunatley I had to purchase the entire jet to get this part.

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks for letting us know what happened.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"