My PB is saying that my IG liner will stretch in some places and it takes it a couple weeks. some of the deep end its just against the curve of the walls. is a few inches of stretch normal procedure? i'm losing about 1" of water a day and he's saying its the liner doing its thing stretching and thus more volume needed.

Thanks for the response. PB is coming today to check on things i'll see what he says. It seems like air or water behind these spots that are supposed to "stretch in" as well which is troubling me. The guy gave us what I feel was a great price. The pool was a swamp with a turtle. He had to replace 2 out of 3 return fittings and the main drain and the skimmer as they were old Jacuzzi fittings that no one sells anymore. I saved some $ by jackhammering out the concrete and digging them out.

New pump and booster pump , new main drain , new skimmer. Two of three return lines replaced. new valves. All equipment plumbed, dual timer and liner all for 4800 bucks. If the liner was improperly installed its all for naught :hammer:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.