Spa jet Nozzle

Guys - I'm new here and I hope someone can advise me.

I have an in-ground concrete pool and spa. Last night the spa didn't 'bubble' it heated but there was no jet. On examination there was a bit of plastic in the spa and it seems that one of the jet nozzles had come apart. They're recessed about 4 to 5 inches into the concrete, so I have a couple of questions:

1. How does one get them out? Is there a tool? I did manage to remove one of the others using a 9/16 socket with an extender so I could have a look at a complete version. However, I can't get the damaged one out. I notice it has a couple of notches on its' flange so I expect there is a tool designed just for this purpose.

2. Where can you buy these things? I'm in San Diego California. I'd like to go to the store so I can make sure I get the right size but I'd buy online if anyone knows a supplier.

Many thanks, I also attached a photo of the items I'm talking about. Note I found this on the web so the size stamped is not necessarily correct for my situation.

Thanks

Attachments

• Spa jet nozzle.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 20
Welcome to TFP!

So, let me make sure that I am understanding correctly. You don't have anything to "grab" on to to unscrew the broken one right? One thing that you can try is finding something that you can put into it that will grip it from the inside and allow you to unscrew it. Something that is graduated perhaps? A pool and spa store might have a suggestion too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.